- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Origin: India
- Mode of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Main Constituents: Alpha-pinene, Limonene, Beta-pinene, Cineole and other sesquiterpenes
- Description: Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Organoleptic properties: Pungent odour with spicy, herbal taste
- Refractive index at 20 °C: 1.458-1.470
- Specific Gravity at 20 °C: 0.905-0.925
- Solubility: Almost insoluble in water; soluble in 5 volumes of 70% alcohol; miscible with alcohol, oils, fats.
- Storage: Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
There are no reviews yet.